Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Favorite Traveling Tip

 

Wear a scarf. 

Scarves class up a basic comfy outfit.
They work as a cozy blanket shawl in different temperatures.
You can wear them multiple ways.
A scarf can work with different outfits. 

Another favorite traveling item is:  A backpack.  I think it's a must while traveling.  It easily holds a kindle, ipod, phone, sketchpad, snacks, water,
etc. I loved having it along on a recent business trip to Las Vegas, NV.
Not only was it convenient for the airplane, and airport, but, I loved having it with me while touring around and especially for all the samples I collected at the trade shows.  Best thing about it was my hands were free to shop.

Which reminds me: Thank you Thea Moss for featuring my Art Inspired Ikea Backpacks on your blog www.journeytostyle.com.

You can read Thea's review of the Ikea backpack here: http://www.journeytostyle.com/2012/a-fabulous-backpack-from-ikea.html

Available now in my etsy store is a brand new Art Inspired Backpack.

 Click picture for etsy store.


2 comments:

  1. Virginia, you are so clever!! I love the scarf idea, and have been collecting scarfs this year. I love traveling with backpacks!! We even have roll on travel bags, that have backpacks that can zip on for flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your arty backpacks... and thanks for the mention :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.