Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Stone!

 
My son Stone turned 17 yesterday.
Today, he said to me. 
"You know, I thought I would feel different
now that I'm older."
"Really?" I answered.
"Yeah", he said.  "The only difference is now I can go to R rated movies without my parent's permission, and I can buy my own rated M (for mature)
video games."
 
So there you have it - turning 17 from Stone's point of view.
 
Stone has a unique perspective, and is very artistic.  His speciality is in graphic design and creating logos.
 
In Ceramics class this year Stone gifted me with this
awesome looking vase.  It's so authentic on it's own that I seriously think any flowers in it would not even be noticed.
I love it.
I can always count on my Picasso Stone to bring me something so unique and different, it could never be duplicated.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.