Sunday, February 24, 2013

Movies That Inspire Me.

While I watch tonights Oscars, I am inspired to create a list of my life changing favorite movie's.  Each one of the movies on my list not only entertained me but they changed my world.

I'd suggest watching them in this order.


The Secret by Rhonda Byrnes

A great movie that really embraces my favorite quote - Think about the things you want, not the things you don't.


The Shift by Wayne Dyer

I loved watching this movie.  After the secret, I searched for more movies that would help me understand what I had just learned.  The Shift was great as it helped me see the secret in action.

Heal Your Life by Louise Hays

This was another really good movie.  I had always appreciated Louise Hays message in her books.  But, this movie really helped me see the repeatitive thoughts I was thinking in my head.  I loved watching this character change her world by simply changing her thoughts.

What The Bleep Do We Know - Down The Rabbit Hole

I will admit that for me this movie was one I watched way before the others and I think a lot of it went over my head.  At the time, I knew nothing about Quantum Physics.  I plan to watch this one again.


What are some of the movies that changed your life?  I love to know, let's have a conversation about our favorites in the comment section below.  I would love to find some new ones to watch and further my education.

2 comments:

  1. I have the Secret down, and I am going to watch the Shift next!!! Thank you for getting me motivated to watch the next one.
    Thank you so much Virginia for the great advice. After all you give the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. I'm really happy that you and I can now discuss what we've learned. You are going to love The Shift. Thanks Laurie for always being so nice and commenting on my blog. You Rock!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.