Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bienfang Watercolor Brush Pens



I recently started painting with the Bienfang Watercolor Brush Pens.  At first I wasn't sure what to think.  I didn't like them.  But the more that I used them the easier they were to work with.
Now, I love them.

What do I like about them?
Clean and easy.  No water necessary.
Brushes are quality and allow you to get into tight spaces.
Colors are bright.
Paint flows out evenly.

I definitely recommend these watercolor brush pens.  They are great for when you want
to do a watercolor painting but don't feel like dealing with the mess.

Here's how they look on paper.








Want to buy some for yourself?

Here's a link:

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog! Beautiful ideas and reviews. I just went on my net book and found it on this page this morning. Great job and I will keep watching for more inspiration and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ness. You are my first commenter. How exciting. Hope you will enjoy my next project, should be adding it this weekend.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.