Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Feeling Artsy and Oh, so Clever!

Surprise!  Who would have guessed you would be hearing from me today?

I know it has been a long time and honestly it's because I haven't been feeling so artsy lately.  Or, maybe it's not that I haven't been feeling it? It's that I've had no time for it.

Today, we are having a new furnace installed which means I have to sit tight and stay home.  Yep, no running around for me.  So, after walking the dogs, I decided to do an upcycle project that I've been thinking about for a while.

I think most of you know I sell on eBay.  So, I get a lot of stuff.  Sometimes, in my shopping daze I don't catch a major flaw in an item.  Like say this pair of Ugg boots.


I didn't even see the obvious patch in the center of the toe portion.  Oops.  Now, I’d have to sell them really cheap? Yet, they are like brand new on the inside and outside except for this darn patch.

I received a couple of what I call lowball offers that I declined.  I mean, I get it.  They're not perfect but still worth more than a few dollars.  Wouldn't you say?

They're a size 8.  In case you are wondering.

I thought to myself.  "I'm going to make these beautiful," and so I did!

I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Do you like the new and improved version?

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_onPZ6ihuws-ShUCjC8mem7dw4sIc3JU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.