Monday, April 6, 2015

Trisha Yearwood's Skillet Apple Pie Made In A Cast Iron Skillet.

A couple weeks ago, I made Trisha Yearwood's recipe for an Apple Pie in a cast iron skillet. 

It was so delicious that I thought I better share it with you guys.

Believe me, you're going to want to try it.

I love watching Trisha's cooking show.

I'm inspired each week to make one of her meals.

It's really fun and so far all the meals have been awesomely delicious.

This apple pie is so easy, I actually had my 19 year old son, Stone make it.

The photo here is copied from the Food Network.

Unfortunately, my photos were blurry.




Here's the link to watch the video and get the recipe details.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/skillet-apple-pie-with-cinnamon-whipped-cream.html

Let me know what you think.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This looks super simple to make and I LIKE that!! Like the skillet idea and, of course, no calories! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.