Friday, July 22, 2016

Wall Stick Twig Word Art



Hi again,

I don't think I ever told you about this project I made last winter.

It's something I am still enjoying.

I had gone outside to pickup all the sticks that had fallen from my trees in the yard.

Then, I got to wondering.

What could I make with these?

Maybe, I could paint them with stripes and put them in vases?

Instead, I did this.

It has been one of my most favorite art projects.  I adore seeing it hanging above my kitchen table.

If, I get tired of the natural wood, I think I may paint it.

But for now, I have no plans to change it.

I'm sorry, I have no pictures of me making it.

It was very easy.

I broke the branches into the size I needed, and started to lay them out on my floor to spell out my word.

I used my handy hot glue gun to glue them together.

Another EZPZ project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.