Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekend Sketching and the Movie, The Hundred-Foot Journey.


I love it when I find some time to do a little practice sketching.  This one was done using gel pens. Don't you just adore the way the ink spills out of a these pens? I'm kind of pleased with the way her eyes turned out.  A little disappointed in the ear.  Maybe I should have covered it with her hair?  Oh well, practice, practice.

This was a bible verse from a couple of weeks ago in church.  Jesus was asked by his disciples which is the most important commandment of all.
Ah, interesting question, I thought, so I wrote it down. Who knew I would be using it on some art?  The second most important commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself.  If only everyone could do this?  I wonder what our world be like?

Last night, we watched the movie "The Hundred-Foot Journey."  We all were kind of surprised that we really enjoyed it. Watching others embrace their passions is so inspiring.  Yes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.