Saturday, March 15, 2014

It has been forever since my last post. I have missed you.

Life got crazy in December (my mother became quite ill) and I've not quite been up to posting inspirational stuff here on my blog. 
 
Then when things started looking better, I came to the blog to post and something seems to be wrong with my blogger account.
 
Oh bother!
 
The longer I seem to be away, the harder it is to start again.
So, I'm just going to jump back in and post something.
 
Maybe it will re-ignite my passion for sharing, because I really love my blog.
 
Here is some art - hope it inspires you a bit today.
                                                                                                                                                                    
It's one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. great work! nice to meet you as well Virginia! stop in with all your printing needs! :)
    -Mark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.