Sunday, December 9, 2012

Decorate Your Own Christmas Candle

It has been a while since I've done a creativity rocks project.  The thing is, I like to create things that I want or need.  Not just for the sake of it.  If I need earrings, a necklace, something.  Then, I will figure out how to get or make it.  That's just me.  Who needs all the clutter?

My house is really low key with Christmas decorations.  I keep it this way as not to overwhelm.  Still, I do like the smaller trinket and especially one that is personally made and makes me smile when I see it.

Here's what I made:  It's easy and inexpensive and it's FUN!

Dollar Store - 2 Candle Holders
                       1 White Out
                       1 Pkg. of Markers
                       2 Candles

It's pretty much self-explantory from here on.  Just have fun and be creative.

Because Creativity Does Rock - and it makes you feel good.





3 comments:

  1. Your candle holders are beautiful! Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I adore these!! what a fun easy project:) I am all about fun and easy, so you have inspired me to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did try them, and we had so much fun!! They were a great success...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.