Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Uninspired?

Somedays, I'm just too tired to be inspired. 

You know what I mean? 

That's why, I was so happy when some friends of ours invited us on their boat for a ride on Lake Minnetonka. 

What an inspiring night it was. 

Beauty everywhere the eye could see.  I have pictures.



This one is my favorite.  What a great looking sun?


A great looking view.



Sweet cottage.



Couldn't you just write a best seller here in this cottage, only way to it is from a boat?


Bill
Toni


These two are some of the most talented people I know.
They have awesome taste and they turn every home they live in, into a masterpiece.
Each time I go to their home, I feel like I am walking into the pages of House Beautiful Magazine.
I photographed a few area's in their yard.

The Pond


The view of Lake Minnetonka from their backyard.

Patio

Bill painted his deck floor with two colors.
Love it.



Nice.

Thanks Bill and Toni for a great night.
Let's do it again soon.



2 comments:

  1. OMYGOODNESS!!!! How amazing was that?? I am so jealous, and only wish I was there to see it myself. Being land locked, that lake, would be a sight for sore eyes. Thank you so much for taking us along with you on your day at the lake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice. There is something very soothing and healing about water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.