Laura is a photographer and I love the picture she did of the lipstick. (Thanks Laura)
I'm one of those people who is always looking for great products. When I first found L'Paige lipstick at the Minnesota State Fair. I was so impressed with the product, I started telling everyone about it.
Here I am years later, still feeling this is the best lipstick ever. It's long lasting, moisturizing, leadfree, and beautiful.
But, this is not the reason for this post.
My latest love is Trader Joe's. Have you been to this cute friendly little grocery store? It's quaint, comfortable with nice lighting and a healthy decor. I love walking the isles and browsing for the next new item I want to try.
In our vacuum retail store, I like to ask customers about their favorite products. Lately, the conversations have been about Trader Joe's. Customer's share with me their favorites. I of course can't wait to try them out and see for myself.
Here's the list of my favorite Trader Joe's Products.
1. Trader Joe's Jojoba Oil - I love using this each night to remove all of my makeup. It takes my waterproof mascara off in a flash. Of course, I use my favorite wash cloth with it. I'll share about that in another post.
2. Trader Jacques French Liquid Orange Blossom Hand Soap - OMGoodness, this stuff smells so yummy. Plus, the soap feels so silky and moisturizing. You only need a small dab for a nice soapy feel.
3. Trader Joe's Antiplaque Toothpaste - This toothpaste is a natural healthier alternative. Made with essential ingredients like Fennel, Propolis and Myrrh. It tastes like black licorice to me. I love the way it cleans my teeth, leaving them with a smooth feeling, and a sparkling shine.
4. Trader Joe's Brownie Truffle Baking Mix - I had the opportunity to sample this item at Trader's the other day. Delicious chocolaty goodness. I purchased two boxes ($2.99 each) for a dinner get together. The mix was easy to make. I added one can of maraschino cherries to the batter. Then baked. It was a really big hit.
5. Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil - My daughter wanted me to add this one to the list. It is currently the only face wash she'll use. She tells me it has made a huge difference in clearing up her blemishes.
There are many more things that I love at Trader Joe's but these are the ones to make my list. Prices at Amazon are higher than in the stores. But, if you don't have a Trader Joe's near you, at least you have the option of getting some of these great products for yourself.
What are your favorite products? I'd love to hear about them.